In Junior Cycle our students experience a wide variety of subjects and are prepared for the Junior Certificate which takes place at the end of third year. Subjects (for examination) are available at higher and ordinary levels as appropriate to the individual student.
- Language Studies: Irish, English, French.
- Science Studies: Mathematics, Science.
- Social Studies: Geography, History, Home Economics, Health Education, SPHE
- Liberal Studies: Religious Education, Physical Education, Art, Craft & Design, CSPE, Music.
- Business Studies: Business, Computer Studies.
At the beginning of year one subject options are introduced and students (according to option arrangements) will be asked to select nine subjects for the Junior Certificate Examination.