At the end of the third year subject options are introduced and students (according to option arrangements) are asked to select seven subjects for the Leaving Certificate Examination. Students also experience a number of non examination programmes and a wide range of extra curricular activities.
- Language Studies: Irish, English, French, German, Spanish.
- Science Studies: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Social Studies: Geography, History, Home Economics, Career Guidance.
- Liberal Studies: Religious Education, Physical Education, Art, Music.
- Business Studies: Accounting, Business, Computer Studies.
Leaving Certificate Subjects for examination are offered at both higher and ordinary levels.